Altair will probably never stop being my favorite character in any game ever
>Rammus feeds the shit out of Jax and Lee
>Proceeds to spam shit about 4/12 support Teemo “walking all over our team”
League related asks
- 1: Summoner Name?
- 2: What got you into League? When?
- 3: Would you go as far as saying League changed your life? For better or worse?
- 4: Favorite champion?
- 5: First champion?
- 6: Least Favorite champion?
- 7: Who is the most misunderstood champion?
- 8: Who is the most overrated champion?
- 9: Who is the most underrated champion?
- 10: Which champion would you hate fighting against if they were real?
- 11: Which champion would you hate fighting with on your team if they were real? Which would you love?
- 12: What champion can you most relate to? If any?
- 13: Do you ship any of the champions? Who?
- 14: Which champion do you want to learn more about, lore wise?
- 15: Roles you can play? Which do you prefer?
- 16: First role learned?
- 17: First skin?
- 18: Favorite skin?
- 19: Least favorite skin?
- 20: How much money have you spent on League? Did you ever expect to spend that much?
- 21: Biggest in-game peeve?
- 22: How do you deal with toxic players, personally?
- 23: Favorite piece of fancreation?
- 24: Favorite League Merch? Do you own any? Do you want any?
- 25: Favorite League Fan-creator?
- 26: Favorite Pro-team?
- 27: Favorite Pro-Player?
- 28: Favorite website for Info on League?
- 29: : Favorite song to listen to while playing?
- 30: Best League related youtube video?
- 31: Which champion and/or skin do you want to buy next?
Does anyone know a lot about cars
I have a question about one I might buy
MESSAGE ME IF YOU DO PLS .-.
what doesnt kill you gives you exp points
even when the wards are free no one puts any down.
I want a horror game with a mic set that relies on you being quiet when there is a monster or something, because the sound you make, not your character, but you lures it and gives away your position so if you scream or breath heavily it can give you away so you play most of the game in mute terror
or purposefully shout to draw it say for like a challenge or to save a friend in multiplayer or something
oh my god shannon never make video games that is terrifying
THIS SOUNDS AWESOME
Now that’s what I call next gen
watching a friend play it and yelling YO UGLY SHE’S OVER HERE